This month I wanted to share this video by Evan Carmichael about Oprah Winfrey's Top 10 Rules For Success.
Usually at this time of year, more than enough of us would have fallen off our New Year Resolutions or we do not look at our vision boards often enough for them to serve as reminder. We've slowly started falling back into our regular routines. With this video I hope you can remember that even if you fall off or go astray you can always go back and start over or continue from where you left off.
Oprah's Top 10 Rules for Success
- Understand the next right move
- The way through the challenge is to get still and ask yourself "what is the next right move?"
- (Do not get) overwhelmed by this because you know that your life is bigger than this moment.
- Seize your opportunity
- Luck is the preparation meeting the moment of opportunity
- everything that has happened t in your life is preparing you for what is to come
- Everyone makes mistakes
- You don't have to hold yourself hostage to who you used to be or anything you ever used to do
- Work on yourself
- Your real work is to figure out where your power base is
- Run the race as hard as you can
- The way you step up your game is to not worry about the other guy in any situation cause you can't control the other guy
- Always believed there was something bigger for herself
- We are all seeking the same thing
- Everyone wants to fulfill the highest truest expression of yourself as a human being
- Find your purpose
- The moment you can figure out what it is that you are supposed to be doing, the sooner you are able to get about the business of doing that
- Stay grounded
- Although I could have more shoes, my feet stayed on the ground
- Relax, it's going to be ok