As the year begins to rapidly come to an end, I felt like keeping things light and share some end of the year affirmations that I've found. We have to keep that same energy that we had at the beginning of the year despite how difficult it may feel.
- I am grateful
- I release worry from my mind, body and soul ( found here )
- Today I did my best ( found here )
- I am centered and focused ( found here )
- I am committed to the kind of life I envision ( found here )
- i am at peace. I am loved ( found here )
- I welcome and embrace all lessons today ( found here )
- The right people are searching me out - Joel Osteen
- new opportunities, new levels are in my future - Joel Osteen
- Divine connections are coming my way - Joel Osteen
- I am safe ( found here )
That's it! Short and sweet. I know it is all too easy to put a lot of pressure on ourselves to finish the year strong. We begin to race the calendar. As much as I want you to keep that same New Year spirit over the next few weeks. It is more important to me that you do not burn out or beat yourself up.
What are some of your affirmations? Which ones will you be using from this list?